Oil Investments, High Yield Investments, Gas Investments, Oil and Gas Investing
Discover How You Can Quickly and Easily Profit from Producing Oil & Gas Wells for Monthly Income with BIG Tax Advantages?
Diversify Your Holdings with Producing Oil & Gas Wells already Generating Cash Flow each Month...
Oil and gas investments are a great way to monetize your portfolio, take advantage of great tax incentives and the right way to invest in domestic energy production, which is something needed to eliminate the foreign dependency of oil. Investors that participate in oil and gas projects are directly purchasing commodities at the production level. The cardinal rule of any investment is “buy low, sell high”, There is no easier way to make money in oil and gas than buying in on the bottom and riding out the top.
Profit from a $300 Billion a year industry! We link you with Opportunites that have Tax Advantages, Acceptabe Returns and Generate Monthly Cash Flow!
Why are Oil & Gas Investments so Lucrative?
1. Investors may hold DPP’s in an IRA, 401K or SEP account, taking full advantage of the many tax sheltered benefits these retirement plans offer. DPP’s are flexible investments that can be placed in your self-directed IRA. Self-direct IRA’s allow you to invest in any asset class you choose: Direct Participation Programs, Limited Partnerships, Private Placements, Undivided Interests, and other closely-held investments.
2. Tax benefits for domestic energy development established by Congress allows for the deduction of Intangible Drilling Costs (IDCs) associated with drilling a well which can be 60% to 80% deductible in the first year of the investment. IDCs typically represent 70% to 80% of the project’s total costs. The Tangible Drilling Costs (TDCs) associated with the well equipment may be 100% depreciated over a five to seven year period pending certain parameters, for some examples – click here.
3. These opportunities are organized within a Direct Participant Ownership Programs. Through Direct Participation, investors participate in a direct ownership position sharing in monthly profits from the sale of oil and natural gas. In many cases, Direct Participation programs offer investors the opportunity to own undivided interest in the oil and gas projects and/or prospects. Energy prices expected to rise and given the current state of the stock market, investments in private oil and gas Direct Participation Ownership Programs have become much more attractive.
What Are the Do's and Dont's when Investing in Oil & Gas to Minimize Risk and Maximize Return Potential?
• Do learn as much as you can with whom you are considering investing.
• Do speak with the principals of the investment. Do you feel comfortable? Were all your questions and concerns, addressed?
• Do understand the investment vehicle being used including both privileges and limitations.
• Do the costs appear in line with the investment and the percentage being acquired. Is the project a turnkey investment or industry standard investment?
• Do check with 3rd parties like the SEC, FINRA, state regulators and Better Business Bureau in your state to see if the company you’re considering has any violations on record. Additionally, many government websites may provide educational information on investing.
• Do consider whether the investment is right for you. Are you comfortable with the degree of risk involved? Can you afford the loss of your risk capital? Can you take advantage of any tax benefits?
• Do consult your CPA and legal counsel if you need more specific advice on any investment. If you’re seeking competent legal counsel, you can check with websites like (www.lawyers.com) to find an attorney to suit your needs and budget.
• Do consider visiting the drilling site, if possible. It's an exciting and educational to see where your investment dollars are going first hand, additionally, you also see the working field operations of the project.
• Don’t limit yourself to one big investment. It may be well worth starting out small with a company you’ve never invested in before and slowly build a long-term relationship over time.
• Don’t feel pressured into writing a check. Take your time to learn all you need to make an informed decision on whether oil and gas investing is right for you.
• Do seek more information, use the form on this page to get your FREE Investing Kit.
Public vs. Private Oil & Gas Investments... Which is Better?
The terminology associated with investing can be confusing. How do public and private offerings differ and who regulates investment transactions? If you’ve been wondering about questions such as these, please see below
Oil and gas investment vehicles that are traded in the public marketplace come in different forms, such as stocks and mutual funds. (Public Oil & Gas Investments are traded under strictly regulated guidelines in official exchanges such as the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), NASDAQ Stock Market, etc., by licensed individuals or firms called dealers or brokers.)
Privately held oil and gas companies can offer a direct participation program. Unlike a public offering, a private offering is not registered with the SEC when the securities are purchased as an investment. In addition, there generally are no “middle guy” costs involved. Direct participation programs allow the investor to receive a profit directly from the production of the well and/or properties, according to the percentage invested, for the life of the wells and/or properties.
Vehicles for Oil & Gas Investments
The legal structure of a direct participation program varies. It can be established through a general partnership, a limited partnership, a limited liability company (LLC), or a joint venture. Its always best to consult your accountant and/or legal advisors to figure out exactly which entity is best for you.
Regulation and Oversight for Oil and Gas Investments.
In the United States, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) (http://www.sec.gov/investor.shtml) is the main enforcer of the nation’s securities laws. Each state has a securities regulation program of some kind (http://www.nasaa.org).
In Canada, regulation of the securities industry is carried out by provincial securities commissions and self-regulatory organizations, which include the Investment Dealers Association of Canada (www.ida.ca)
More Information - For more information on oil and gas projects and if they are right for you, or how you can get involved, please use the form on the right and contact us and we shall send you a no-obligation FREE Investors Kit providing more in depth information.
NOTICE: This is not an offer to sell a security or a general solicitation; an offer to sell a security only may be made by a private placement memorandum offered to sophisticated and/or accredited investors where permitted by law. The purpose of this website is for general information and research purposes only. By submitting this request form you are confirming that we have not generally solicited you directly or indirectly whatsoever to invest in any oil and gas project; you agree to be sent additional information and/or contacted by phone by a company offering oil and gas projects. This website content is not meant to be considered financial, legal and/or investment advice, and any investment in oil and gas projects has degrees of risks that must be independently evaluated by you and/or your financial, legal or investment advisors.
Get Your FREE Investors Kit, Call Us or Fill Out the Form on this Page